New Alpha Laser wire feed system: Fully automatic or manual wire feed with one system
The AL-DV wire feeder unit is ideal for automated welding processes, but also for manual laser wire deposition welding. It can be integrated into automated series production and is controlled via digital signals. It is suitable for wire thicknesses of .010 – 0.60 inches.
The AL-DV has an integrated sensor system for wire detection, for the safe and comfortable feeding of the wire. It monitors the wire feed, the wire end, and the wire freezing. By using two buttons on the feed unit, the wire can be fed manually. As an optional add-on, an external handpiece, which is part of the delivery scope, can be quickly connected. With this, the wire can then be applied manually.
Features at a glance:
- Automatic and manual modes
- Compatible with most Alpha Laser systems
- Large range of wire capabilities (.010″-0.60″)
- Compatible with several wire spools and sizes
- Easy set up and tear down
- User-friendly touch screen operating controls
- Fine adjusting for wire feeder nozzle positioning
- Integrated sensors for wire detection
- Optional manual handheld wire feeding nozzle
For a quote, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below:
Download our technical data sheet for more information: AL-DV Wire Feeder Data Sheet